All services and facilities listed are included in the price
Dogs and pets are charged at £15 each per week/short break
Our welcome pack includes: tea, coffee, sugar, initial carton of milk and packet of biscuits, oil, salt and pepper, kitchen roll. We do supply one or two toilet rolls per bathroom, plus a couple of black bin bags, some dishwasher and washing machine tabs, hand soap in all bathrooms, washing up liquid and sponges.
- Duvets, linen, towels and table linen
- Gas fired central heating and electricity
- Free supply of logs
- Fire guard
- High chair
- Stair gates
- Range of maps, walking and cycling routes
- Cycle repair kit
- Board games, puzzles
- Reading books
- Telephone (with extensions in kitchen, reception hall and cottage annex) for emergency and local calls only. There is no mobile signal at the cottages but it is possible to connect via the Three in Touch app or the Talk2Go app whenever you are on wi-fi and there is no signal. These apps are free and can be downloaded for android and Apple phones for Three and Talk Talk customers. The telephone number at Valley View is +44 1335 310004.
- Electric cooker with 6 ring hob
- Separate washing machine and condenser dryer
- Additional fridge
- Surround sound TV/Blue Ray/CD - home cinema system/i-pod docking system with speakers
- Full Sky Sports and Film package
- Hairdryer in every bedroom
- Cot in Bedroom 2
TV/DVD with full Sky Sports and Film package
Board games, puzzles
X-box (no games provided)
Telephone for emergency and local calls only
- Garden furniture
- Brick built BBQ located at rear of house on secluded patio area
- External lighting
- Off Street Parking
- Guidelines for bringing a pet to Valley View:
Pets in downstairs area only of the main house only - they are not allowed upstairs, on any furniture or in the Cottage Annex.
Do not leave your pet alone in the house or garden without you. Under no circumstances are pets to be left alone.
Please bring sufficient towels and rugs to dry and clean your pet and to protect our flooring.
Please clean up after your pet in all the garden areas.
We ask you to keep your pet under control especially around farm animals.
Please ensure your pets are treated for fleas/worms before you arrive!
- Valley View and the Cottage Annex are no smoking properties.
- Where possible we encourage recycling and have provided recycling bins to enable you to recycle paper, cardboard, plastic bottles, glass and tins.
- Where possible, we purchase products from local suppliers.